I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Monday, November 21, 2011

Evan's singing debut!!


I just had to share this video.  It cracks me up!!  Evan adores hockey.  Seriously!
At bed time we read prayer books, say prayers, but we also read Hockey Night In Canada...which is the song in book form.  Well, one part Brett and I sing to Evan, but now Evan takes charge.  The "Oh the good ol' hockey game, is the best game you can name.  And the best name you can name, is the good ol' hockey game."  He goes crazy singing it and bouncing all over his bed.  You'd never imagine that seconds after all this action he is crashed, asleep in bed!

He is the light of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment