I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Monday, July 20, 2009

Smiles

Shirt says "50% Mommy 50% Daddy 100% Perfection" How true how true!!!
The shirt speaks for itself! hee hee hee
Happy as can be!!
What a smile!!!!!!!!!
Just had to share these pics of Evan from today! ADORABLE!!!! He was so awake and happy this morning. But he has literally been sleeping the rest of the day away!! Of course I want to panic because I don't know what's normal...but I suppose I have days where all I want to do is sleep too! Right now he is chilling beside me swinging in his swing nice and asleep. OK...maybe not...he's starting to wake up. So I better post these pictures and spend some awake time with the little man!

3 comments:

  1. How adorable!

    I am so glad to hear that your little man is gorwing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! He's even cuter than when I seen him last...if that's possible :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Love the pics and sending you hugs and lifting you in prayer always!

    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete