I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Thursday, October 29, 2009

The adventures of chicken...

Today I made some fresh chicken puree for Evan and gave it a try!! Well, not me personally, however it didn't look half bad!!
Evan was a bit surprised at first I think. But after the flavor started to work its way in his mouth, he was quite happy! Initially it was a bit thicker and he had to do a bit of chewing motion, but then I added some liquid and that seemed a bit better. Unfortunately this is more grainy...so when he goes to rub it all over his face, in his eyes and up his nose...a bit different from the rice cereal!! hee hee hee. I had to have a cloth by me the whole time!
In the next 4 or 5 days I will introduce another form of meat...maybe beef. It's getting fun with starting this!
I think it's time to invest in a high chair though so the poor child doesn't have to sit amongst my paperwork and whatnot on the table!! Or here is an idea for myself...CLEAN OFF THE TABLE and KEEP it clean!! Good grief!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with keeping the table clean! We hardly ever can! :-) looks fun for Evan to be trying all these fun foods--what a fun mommy he has! Praying for you daily! :-)

    ReplyDelete