I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lighting of the candles...pregnancy and infant loss rememberance

Candles lit in rememberance of others children lost...
Rembembering our angels...
One little candle for our three angels...the large one in rememberance of others precious angels!
Tonight I lit my candles at 7pm for an hour. Evan was in bed sleeping, Brett was out working. I shut off the TV, turned off my lights and just sat and said a prayer for each of my three babies in heaven...for my sisters in heaven (yes, I have twin sisters in heaven!), for my dear friends angels that play in the streets of heaven. Yes, some tears fell, but for the first time in a long time...I felt almost at peace. No, the sadness is not gone and I'm sure it will never be gone. But tonight I allowed myself to wrap myself in the knowledge that I am not alone in missing my babies.
To each of you who have had to say goodbye to your angels all too soon...I am thinking of you, and resting in the knowledge that our babies are together in a much better place, waiting for us. Oh the stories I'm sure they will have to share, and the excitement as they show us around our heavenly home!! I rest in the knowledge that our children are together, and they are not hurting one day. And they are wanting us to know that it is okay to move forward and to smile again! We will forever have holes in our hearts and in the family portraits where our little ones should have been...but they are with us where it matters most...in our hearts.
To my Zac, Ethan and Jack...I love you dearly, and we miss you. Watch over your little brother!
xoxoxo Mommy xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. ((((((((heather))))))))

    Your candles are So beautiful!!!! Missing your little ones with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful. ***hugs***

    ReplyDelete