I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

This is love...



 
 
So due to the fact that we have no proper family style photos of us, and one was requested by one of my sister-in-laws, we quickly asked a friend of ours to come over and snap a few pictures for us.
These are a few.
 
Right here...in these photos...this is love.
 
Not even 3 weeks after losing Faith, I can be in this photo and smile, and mean it.
Because of my husband, and my son...and yes, even my dogs.
I can smile.  And mean it.
 
Do tears still come?  Of course they do.
We just lost our baby, our fifth baby. 
Tears will always come.
Five years later I still weep for our triplets that we lost.
That will never change, because they were (are) our babies, and because I will always be their mommy.
I love each of our babies.
And time will never change that.
Tears will always have a place.
Because each of our children have a place in our hearts and in our family.
 
But here in these photos...my heart overflows with love, and with joy.  Because in these photos, not only does it reflect who I love, but who I am loved by!
This little family of ours is the reason I breathe.
This family encourages strength, and hope, and love, and the fight to face each new day with grace and mercy and determination.
 
This little family of mine,
they keep me breathing.
They keep me smiling.
They keep me hopeful.
They keep my wrapped in love.
 
I am blessed,
and I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment