I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Long weekend fun

Evan blowing bubbles on the car ride! Too funny!! He is SSOOOOO in to copying what I do. Not that I was blowing bubbles drooling!!
Serious pose!
Generations. Great grandma, grandma, grandpa and Evan
Evan was sticking his fingers down his throat and gagging...it was obviously hilarious!!!
OK, another STAGED picture!!! Grandma was holding on tight. Although Evan would LOVE to be walking and moving around on his own!
On Sunday I took Evan and we went up to my grandma's with my parents. It was fun to get away and my grandma was so happy to have me and Evan there. Evan loves my grandma!! And he had such a great time with grandma and grandpa too!! Evan was introduced to the "thriving" metropolis of Preeceville! hee hee hee hee. I always have fun going out to spend time with my grandma. Yummy perogies!!! mmmm mmmm mmmmm!!!!! My grandma makes the BEST perogies!!!!!
Evan did great on the trip up and back, and while we were there. He met my aunt, uncle and cousins. It was a quick get a way, but nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment