I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Give Me Faith...

Give Me Faith
(For The Honor - Elevation Worship)


I need You to soften my heart
To break me apart
I need You to open my eyes
To see that You're shaping my life

All I am, I surrender

Give me faith to trust what You say
That You're good and Your love is great
I'm broken inside, I give You my life

I need You to soften my heart
To break me apart
I need You to pierce through the dark
And cleanse every part of me

I may be weak
But Your Spirit's strong in me
My flesh may fail
But my God, You never will


If you ever have the chance to pick up this CD...DO IT!  It's great.  This song is one that I listen to over and over...and every time it brings me to tears.  Speaks to my very core.

I am so thankful for music, and the way God ministers through it!  I'm thankful for a God that loves, and for a God who brings comfort and peace and compassion.

I'm thankful for a God who never fails.  And who always has time to wrap His arms around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment