I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Saturday, December 5, 2009

FAMILY PHOTOS!!!! by Lisa Landrie - FINAL ENTRY 11

Photos created by Lisa Landrie. www.lisalandrie.com
I always forget that my blog post pictures in the opposite order I post them! These were supposed to be last, but that's okay!!!
So since you'd have to start at post one and work your way back, I'll re-type what I wrote initially.
On Nov 28/09 we had family photos done by Lisa Landrie. AMAZING!!!! She is the best, and I so so so so so recommend her!!!!!! Anyhow...this day was one that was both so very special and meaningful, yet difficult. After our 10 year journey of wondering if we'd ever be a family...here we are...photos and all. Yet, in becoming a family we've also endured the loss of three children. These family pictures filled me full of smiles and joy and blessings...yet I had to work really really hard at keeping the tears down at knowing that our precious little Zac is not seen in these pictures. Only in our hearts where we carry him every day. And that is what these pictures above represent. I asked if we could do this pose so that Zac COULD be a part of these pictures. I wanted ones of Brett and I blowing kisses to heaven to Zac, and our other babies. And I had hoped to catch Evan looking up...and we got one!! These pictures bring tears to my eyes.
Evan is such a poser for the camera!!!! But I guess since he has had a camera in his face since day one of his entrance to this world and pretty much every day since...he is very used to it. He did soooooo good! These were all during his nap time, yet he was such a trooper!!!! By the end when I put him in his car seat to go...he was OUT COLD before I even fastened the buckles!!!!
We had such a great time doing this, and we will most certainly do it again!
Lisa, thank you for making these memories so alive for us!!!!! You did such an amazing job and it was so great getting to know you!!!! Until next time!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I love all of the pics, and the one of you all blowing kisses to Zac... *sniff* (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather... What precious pics these ALL are! What a sweet idea blowing kisses to your 3 other babies :)

    ReplyDelete