I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Friday, December 4, 2009

It's official...my little man has his first tooth!!

I can't believe it!! Evan has been chewing on ANYTHING like crazy for a couple of months, but today he chomped on my finger and YOWZERS...OUCH...A TOOTH!!!!!!!!!! It's exciting, yet "sad" all wrapped up in one! I can't believe how fast time is going!!!!! Evan is also loving his pureed chicken and beef that I make for him (I'm loving doing his food myself!!), and yesterday we started on carrots which has been a hit. Now when he sees me getting the cube of chicken and carrots from the freezer he gets all excited!! He LOVES actual food! He also loves pears and bananas. Today we got our pictures from Lisa Landrie (we had our photos done Nov 28th) and they are AMAZING!!!! I'm hoping I'll be able to post a few...but which to choose!!! Evan looks SOOOOO adorable in all of them!!!! Today I woke up with a bit of a sore throat and stuffy nose, and Evan has been coughing a bit more too. PLEASE pray for us, that this will pass quickly and that it will not progress in to anything further for any of us in the house. I am SO terrified of Evan getting ill!!!! Anyhow, just a quick post tonight. Off to make supper now.

No comments:

Post a Comment