I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Thursday, December 17, 2009

We have take off!!!!

So this morning I had Evan on the floor while I was doing some dishes...just on his usual play mat. Next thing I know I'm looking down at him right at my feet!!! He has decided it actually IS worth the effort to roll around!!! And now he can't be stopped!! It is soooooo cool! He has been partially rolling for some time now but I guess he didn't see the fun in fully rolling around. And now that he has had a glimpse of where he can get!!!! Unstoppable!! Too fun!!! I've been talking about these last 15 preggo pounds that I've been wanting to drop...and I think I now will be doing that with much more ease chasing after little man!! Just wait till he starts crawling...and then walking!! I am super proud of him, yet it's emotional because my teeny tiny little boy is turning in to a much more active, independent boy! My baby is growing up! The other emotional side is watching all this action and just feeling this unbelievable ache seeing the empty spot beside Evan. The spot where Zac should be, rolling and crashing around with his brother. Giggling together. Grabbing each others ears and feet and chewing on each other. It's tough. But I still see the joy and pride I have in Evan while he is hitting all these milestones. And I know his brother (well, brothers) are watching from above while they smile at their little brother. I know they are cheering him on!! On another note...Evan has cut a second tooth. He now has his two front bottom teeth. ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! But oh so painful when he decides he wants to use my finger as a chew toy!! Anyhow, Evan is napping so I better take this opportunity to get in a shower!! Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment