I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Friday, March 12, 2010

Mommy's little helper

Helping mommy by UNloading the dirty laundry from the basket!
Getting in to mischief and everywhere he shouldn't be!
My Wild Child! :)
So Evan is just a wild child! He is in to everything and crawling everywhere! It's quite funny...and tiring. But tiring in such a good way. Just thought I'd share some fun photos today while I process other thoughts in my mind for another post.

2 comments:

  1. It's obvious...he's got places to go and things to do, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those pics. Even as Evan grows more mischevious, that face is just way too cute to ever be cross with! Wild is good, hehe :) You are a wonderful mOmmy♥

    ReplyDelete