I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Thursday, April 9, 2009

One month today...missing my fighter boy

Wow...it's hard to believe it has been a month since Zac passed away. I know the pain will never go away, and yes, I know that one day the pain will become a different type. But today...the pain is as real as it was one month ago. I know our boy is alive and well in a place that one can only imagine...but I still wish that God would have allowed our little fighter boy to stay with us. He will forever be in our hearts, but we just wish that he was in our arms instead. We love you our precious Zac. And we miss you so very much. Your brother is doing well, and we thank you for watching over him all those weeks. You truly are our hero! "He shall cover thee with his feathers and under his wings shalt thou trust." Psalm 91:4

2 comments:

  1. We all miss you Zac! Can't wait until we get to Heaven to meet you and your brothers! Watch out for my little stinkers up there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing your little fighter boy today.

    Praying for you & Brett.

    ReplyDelete