I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feb 19 - WEEK 26 BEGINS!!!!!!!

Not a whole lot to update but a wonderful praise report... Today marks the beginning of WEEK 26 with our little guys!!!!! Who would have through 3 weeks ago that we'd be here at this point. There was such gloom to face in the beginning, but God has been so good to all of us! Not much going on. The lab ordered a different type of blood test on me today. The tech came and said "you get a special test!!" Whatever!! All I care is that their result was wrong and my numbers are perfectly fine now!! My mom is chillin' with me today. She's such an awesome trooper and such awesome company!! We are going to head downstairs to the Starbucks place so she can get a coffee and I can treat myself to a decaf!! I have been avoiding anything that might be an irritant...but today I feel the urge to splurge!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping your day went well. I am praying for you.

    julied (from HP)

    ReplyDelete