I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday, Feb 10

Well, I saw both Dr. D and my OB...things haven't changed...which to us means good news! Our little fighter boys fluid is no better, but no worse...so we are all feeling positive about it. I just said "the same is better than worse", and they agreed! I talked to my OB about the boys weights because Brett is curious how the babies gain weight and how quickly now. She said that the gain weight in ounces right now until closer to the end of pregnancy, and then they pack it on. But now I don't know if that ounces each week? I would assume so! I'm certainly growing, even the nurses who have been with me since day one comment on my growth! So that's good. I'll just keep packing in the food to help the little guys bulk up :) I asked about another ultra sound to check their sizes/growth/weight and my doc said next week we will do that ultra sound. So it's nice to hear them talking about next week! This Thursday will mark week 25, and Friday will have been 2 weeks of me in the hospital. Can we say MIRACLE!!! My mom is hanging out with me today to keep me company. Poor Brett needs to get back at work. I'm just so glad that I was finally able to greet my mom with a happy face and uplifting news. I know that God has it all worked out, right to the last detail...but I'm still going to keep asking for what we desire...fluids built up once more for our little one, no infection, no labor, and a happy delivery day!!

1 comment:

  1. I look so forward to reading your daily news Heather. I'm so sorry that you have to put up with being in the hospital for so long! I've actually come to have a very bizarre fondness for RUH, and I'm sure you will too. Any place that can have so many daily miracles occur in it, is a place I love. (You probably haven't got there yet, as it is YOU that has to eat the food)

    Let me know if you need some visiting, I'd love to stop in if you are up for it. And I certainly understand if you're not. But I know how long those days get...

    Praying for you and all your boys...

    ReplyDelete