I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Friday, February 27, 2009

Fri Feb 27'09

Well, I passed my glucose tolerance test!! PHEW!!! I was very happy to hear that!! Last night was great! My family came to celebrate 27wks and the start of the 3rd trimester. We had YUMMY Boston Pizza and my sis-in-law arranged a family in-hospital baby shower!! Cindy...that was awesome!!!! It took everything in me not to burst in to tears! I loved the gifts, and still oogle at looking at the gift my younger bro and his wife got us...preemie onesies!! They are so tiny and hard to believe our little guys will fit in those! Wowzers! Last night was so unbelievably special for me. There have been many times I've sat and wondered...will we ever get to have a baby shower?! So it was really awesome for Brett and I! Thank you for that awesome memory!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment