I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Friday, February 27, 2009

Fri, Feb 27 - Fun NST!!

Just a quick note... During today's NST test our little fighter boy had the hiccups! It was HILARIOUS!!!! My mom came along with me to keep me company and she started crying and I started laughing. At first I panicked thinking he was struggling to swallow, but I could feel the tapping feeling at the same time of the noises and the nurse told me it was him hiccuping! Now I know what I've been feeling other times!!! It's a distinct feeling with him. With our other little guy because he has so much more room to roam I haven't felt his hiccups. It was a BLAST to listen to him!!!!!! Probably won't be an update tomorrow until the evening. I'm planning on heading home on a pass for the day, so I want to spend my time with Brett and my dogs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment