I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord
Psalm 27: 13-14

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thur, Feb 26...BIG DAY!!

OK, first of all...I am 27 weeks today and officially in the third trimester!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Who would have thought it 4 weeks ago!!!!! I don't know how LONG I'll experience the 3rd trimester...but it's nice to be able to know I made it!! I did my 1 hr glucose tolerance test this morning. I just about dropped when I saw a 50g bottle of the drink being placed in front of me. It was 2 paper cups worth of guzzling. I had to drink it all within 5 minutes, so after the nurse left I just poured the first cup full, literally plugged my nose and just chugged that thing back!! Then still holding my nose shut I poured the remainder and again just drank as fast as I could. For a bit afterwards my tummy was churning, but it really wasn't THAT bad!! Then an hour later I had my blood drawn. Now I'm just CROSSING my fingers that I passed!!!! It would SUCK to have to do the 3 hr test! I had my NST test just after 9am today too. That was nice to get it done so early. The boys did great once again! And thank you Cherie for the lovely surprise visit and keeping me company while I was all strapped up :) I'm chilling out on my own today just to have a quiet day. My family is bringing pizza tonight to celebrate the milestone day so I figure I should just rest up. Again...sleep was few and far between last night. So I can feel the need to have a nap coming on! Although I'm feeling a stronger pull to go downstairs to Starbucks for a short decaf!! So I think I'll do that first! Oh man, I am just so thankful to God for bringing us to this day! I find myself realizing more and more that with each week and each good report I can't help but picture our little sons and wondering who they will look like!! I'm feeling more and more excited, even knowing we may face some more shaky days. But I'm feeling strengthened, and know it is by God's grace!! We continue to pray for precious miracles for our sons and continue to place these boys in God's hands. We know He is watching over our boys!

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for this miracle of making it to the 3rd trimester!

    ReplyDelete